Who will win Kenya Presidential Election 2022?
Kenya’s political scene is shrouded in uncertainty.
From BBI nullification which would have brought major constitutional changes suspended by the courts, to the banning of politics in the pulpit, there has been a shift in tune as politicians rush to form new alliances.
Kenyan politics seems to focus on the Right Honourable Prime Minister Raila Odinga and the Current Deputy president Dr William Samoi Ruto.
Kenyans seem to relate to the hustler narrative that is championed by the Dp and the legacy of the of great leadership lobbied by the former Prime minister.
Kenya Presidential Election 2022 interested candidates
Here are some of the politicians who have shown interest in being the next president of Kenya;
- Dr William Ruto-Deputy President
- Raila Amolo Odinga-R.H Prime Minister
- Jimmy Wanjigi- Business Mogul
- Ann Waiguru- Governor kirinyaga County
- Kivutha Kibwana-Governor Makueni County
- Justin Muturi-Speaker of National Assembly
- Ali Hassan Joho-Governor Mombasa County
- Mike Mbuvi Sonko-Former Governor Nairobi County
- Kalonzo Musyoka-Former Vice president
- Alfred Mutua-Governor Machakos County
- Musalia Mudavadi-Amani Party Leader
- Gideon Moi- Senator Baringo County
More are yet to declare interest in the Kenya Presidential Election 2022. We’ll keep updating the list …