SGR is one of the most effective modes of transport in Kenya. It helps people to travel from Nairobi to Mombasa and vice versa faster than buses and is cheaper than flights. However, in the wake of COVID19, most travelers find themselves asking questions such as:
- Is it possible to use the SGR during COVID-19?
- What will happen to our tickets now?
- Can I still book a ticket online?
- What will be the cancellation procedure post-covid-19?
- How are we going to practice social distancing while using the SGR?
- Will the ticket price change?
Find answers to all these SGR-transport-related questions on Nairobi Lifestyle.